Sunday, January 1, 2012

I've got Sperry fever!!!

So, I have recently been introduced to some GORGEOUS foot candy (you've heard of arm candy, well this is my version).......introducing Sperry's.  And yes, I am well aware I am behind the times on this fashion trend, but, hey give me a break....2 kids, remember;)  
A girl I work with had on an amazing pair of leopard Sperry's last week.  Anyone who knows me, knows I love leopard print!  So I was all over her shoes (drooling, wiping, then drooling again).  They look so comfortable!!! This will definitely be an upcoming purchase for me and my little monkey's.  These look perfect for a mom, always on the go. (Hello, my name is Natalie....full-time mommy, wife and student, lol).  
These are the beauties I am eyeing......

And for my little man.....
And for my little doll....
You can find these at sperrytopsider.com :)  Hope you all had a great new years!!!!  

Here are a few pics of my little angels.....absolute heaven on earth every time I see their beautiful smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment