Friday, January 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!!!

It's Friday, Yay!!!  Are you feeling my excitement yet, LOL.  Here are my 5 favorite things from this past week:)  Happy Friday!

1.) Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer - Well hello dark circles ( 2 sick babies + a sick momma=the darkest of dark circles).  This stuff is amazing!  Has great coverage and lasts all day long!

2.) My car's heated seats (no joke).  It has been FA-REEZING here and I have to take my son to school 3 days of the week.  This baby keeps my tush all nice and warm:) 

3.) Girl Time...or should I say Momma Time.  I recently joined a Mom group in my local area (yay for adult social interaction!!!) and we met up Wednesday at Panera Bread for breakfast.  Panera's 4 cheese souffle is heaven:)

4.) TobyMac's Drummer Boy song.  Ok, so I know Christmas is over, but my son & I jam to this song on our way to school in the mornings.  And I love that time we share!  He loves to sing and loves to drum and this has quickly become our favorite song.  It will most likely still be playing in June, and that is completely ok with me:)

5.) My Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint.  This stuff is SO hydrating and smells great too!  Great for winter time and great for those people (like me) who gets chapped lips when the cold comes and sucks all the moisture out. 

That is it for this week:)  Hope you all have an awesome weekend!  





2 comments:

  1. I Love The Maybelline Baby lips too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with the Baby Lips!
    I bought 3 shades :)

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://www.lovelylittlethingsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete