Monday, January 9, 2012

Well that was embarrassing!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a tendency of being distracted easily.  And last Friday, was one of my most unflattering moments.  I was taking my kids to their music class and it is at a local elementary school.  I was walking with some new friends (the fact that they don't know me well enough to know I can be clumsy, made this even worse!) and had my daughter in my hands and my son was walking next to me.  I was trying to help my son unzip his jacket while still walking and holding K and W-H-A-M!!!!  I ran smack into a pole in a doorway at this school.  (Just call me classy, won't you?)  Most embarrassing moment of my week, however I have become very good at playing it off and changing subjects:) 

On another note, Starbucks has discontinued my lovely Tiramisu cake pop addiction (saddest event of last week).  My son and I have Cake pop dates to Starbucks probably once a week and now I have to find a different bite size snack to get there (thank you Starbucks!).  
Perfection!

I am starting to plan my hubby and I's 6 yEAr anniversary:)  And our trip to Tennessee to visit my in-laws in the spring.  We haven't had an actual "vacation" in years!  And last year's anniversary wasn't so romantic because we had our 2 month old daughter with us.  This year will be different, I hope.  Now to figure our where to go on our anniversary!  

Hope you all have a great Monday!  Don't look at Monday's as the worst day of the week, look at it like a fresh start to a whole new wonderful week:)  

XOXO!



No comments:

Post a Comment