Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today was a good day.

So today was a good day, much better than the past few I have had.  I have been sick along with my baby boy and baby girl.  It is a bad, bad thing when all 3 of us are sick at the same time.  With a husband that works 24 hour shifts every 2 days, that can make things a bit difficult for a sick momma with 2 sick babies.

So, thankfully, today was much better.  My hubby was off and I was able to "sleep in"  (an extra hour, woo hoo!).  We did absolutely nothing but relax and play all day.  It was wonderful!  Then this evening we decided to take a spur of the moment "adventure" as we called it down the road a bit to visit Checker's.  Their bacon cheddar cheeseburger and fried made being sick a tiny bit easier:)  And on the wy back we stopped to visit my parents.  I could definitely use more days like today.  

My beautiful little baby

My little monkey acting shy

Hope you all have had a great Thursday:)))))

XOXO,
Natalie <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'm a new follower! Found your blog through the retweet Casey did! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome:) thanks for following!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete