Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Favorites

Wow, where in the heck did 2011 go?!  It seems like just yesterday I was prego with my little doll about to pop:)  I had her in February 2011.  
(Such a doll:)

So I was thinking about starting to do "Favorites" on my lovely little blog at the beginning of each month for the previous month.  So, here goes my December 2011 Favorites!  Enjoy!

1.) Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie.  I got this at the beginning of December and fell in love!  These lip butters go on so smooth and have great pigmentation!  The Berry Smoothie is a perfect natural color and looks great on!  

2.) My snow leopard Toms.  I wore these babies a lot last month.  These are my first and, so far, my only pair of Toms.  But I assure you they will not be my last!  Toms are SO comfortable and they have a ton of cute designs as well as the basic colors (black, brown, red, etc.).  I am eyeing the red ones next:)

3.) My iPad:))) This was a Christmas present from my sweet hubby.  And I have been loving it!!!!  It is  perfect for doing my schoolwork, road trips, on the go shopping (who, me?) and just about anything else you can think of! 

4.) Teavana Tea.....I was introduced to the wonderful world of Teavana when I went shopping with a friend and she popped in to stock up on some of her favorites.  I was hooked when I was given a sample.  My husband and I are not tea drinkers.....hot tea anyway.  But we went Christmas shopping and decided to pick a few flavors up.  And so far we love it!  Healthy and delicious...can't beat that, right?

5.) Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Peppermint candle.  This candle is the most amazing candle I have ever had.  it burns great, lasts forever (assuming your not me and burn it all day) and has a strong, but not to strong, scent.  I get headaches very easily so I have to be careful what I burn.  And this one was perfect.  

So that is it for this month.  Hope everyone is having a good first week of 2012 so far:)  I'm sick, so me, not so much.  But, I know this year is going to be an amazing one!!!!

XOXO,
Natalie <3



No comments:

Post a Comment