Saturday, December 31, 2011

Changing things up a bit...

Well, I have been thinking about my lovely little blog and what exactly I wanted for it.  At first I started this blog to be a place for me to share my current favorites, beauty items, and my wish list, but after giving it a LOT of though I have decided to make my blog about more than just beauty.  I want this to be about anything and everything I'm loving.  Family, friends, beauty or fashion....whatever it may be!

Now, on to the more important stuff...... 2012 resolution's anyone?!

1.) Try to spend as much time as possible with my 2 beautiful babies and my hubs.  As a stay at home mom, I feel like I can get an extremely short fuse with my family sometimes.  I mean I am home 24/7, a girl needs some space to breathe, right?  But in 2012, I am going to try and spend less time worrying about the mess they are making, and more time helping them make the mess and enjoy every single moment of it:)
This is my little guy on Christmas <3

My baby girl <3

2.) Forgive, Forget & MOVE ON!!!!!  Nuff said ;)

3.) Beauty related - I am going to try my hardest to go more natural with my makeup.  I feel like I have been in a makeup rut for some time now.....and I think I need to find some new "go-to" products.


4.) Fashion related - I want to be more daring when it comes to my wardrobe.  I mean my closet consists of jeans, black, and.....um.....my 2 favorite pairs of riding boots (for now anyways).  I have been following some new blogs and have found some amazing girls with amazing style!  So here's to brighter colors, staple pieces and no.more.black. (well, maybe just here and there:)

5.) Maintain my 4.0 GPA....I neeeeeeeed to do this!!!!

So there are some of my new 2012 resolutions.  Hope everyone out there has a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!!!  2011 was a good year, but 2012 is going to be an AMAZING year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment