Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Wish List *02/07/11*

Ok, so I am going to start doing a weekly wish-list of things I have been eyeing:)))   Here goes week number one (which was actually last weeks!)



1.) Revlon Lip Butters!!!  Am I the ONLY one who has not tried these yet?!  I saw these in CVS today when I was getting a prescription filled and wanted to try one so bad (plus the packaging is A freakin DORABLE!!) !  But they were sold out:(  Boo!!!!

2.) Bare Escentuals Ready eyeshadow quad in The Truth.  These colors are right up my alley and from what I have heard are great.  My only problem is the $30 price tag....YIKES!  I have worn Bare Escentuals on and off for a few years and love their current eyeshadows ( the loose ones) but hate the fallout from them....so I quit using them.  So maybe I'll eventually give these a try.  I guess now would be a good time to get it since Sephora just sent out gift cards to their VIB's:)

3.) While I'm on the Bare Escentuals kick....this is new too!  They have their Mineral Veil in a on the go compact now!  It's called the Ready! SPF 15 Touch Up Veil.  It comes in two shades, but this looks great for keeping your purse or gym bag!  It retails for $22 and has great reviews so far.

4.) My last wish list item for the week is the Coach Poppy perfume.  This stuff smells absolutely heavenly and I have been wanting to try it for a while.  I have a ton of perfume's I am trying to use up though.  It is a bit pricey, ranging from $45 for the 1 oz. bottle and the price goes up all the way to $85 for the 3.4 oz.  

So there is my wish list, which I am sure will be growing...I do have my Sephora VIB card to use before the 14th so some of these items may get crossed off this week;) 

Hope everyone has an awesome week!  One of my kids is sick and I have finals next week, yay me!  

XOXO,
Natalie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment