Monday, December 5, 2011

The beginning of a beautiful thing!

Hello!!!!!  I have been thinking all day long about what my first post could be on.  I knew it had to be something good, so I have decided to give you an inside scoop as to what you can expect from me and this blog in the future.  I wanted to give you some ideas of what makes me, well, me.  Things that make me happy, things about my family and my life.  I am a firefighter/military spouse, a housewife, a mom, a student, a Christian, a beauty/fashionaholic and a lover all of things sweet.  So here are a few  of my favorite things.  This will become daily blog talk, by the way, so please, enjoy:)

1) I love to get new ideas.  Whether it be fashion/beauty, food, crafts for the two little adorable monkey's in my life, decorating, etc....I LOVE to be inspired.  And I have been introduced to a website where I can get whatever inspiration I am looking for....PINTEREST!!!!!!  I know everyone probably has heard of it by now, it is becoming extremely popular.  If you haven't checked it out....what are you waiting for?!  It is especially a must see for mommy's and wive's!!!  P.S. They have an app for when your on the go!  I am literally on mine ALL the time!!!


2.) Pandora radio has become one of my favorite things and is constantly playing in the background at my house.  My husband works long shifts, so Pandora has become one of my favorite things to keep my mind off of him not being home.  Especially now that it is Christmas:)

3.) Need I say more???  This Michael Kors Vanilla Hamilton tote has become my current top "wish list" item....and my husband has been  well informed ;)  This bag is P E R F E C T for mommy's constantly on the go, like me.  I dread having to carry a diaper bag, a purse, my son's little backpack (in case of emergencies, ya know?).  I could alleviate so much weight if I had this bag!  It could hold my iPad, all my "purse" essentials, the must-have's for my baby girl and my son's essentials!!!  ( Note to self:  Remind hubs one more time of how gorgeous this bag is!!!)

4.) I'm a mom to a 3 year old and a 9 month old....oh, and a student!  Dark circles have found permanent homes underneath my poor eyes!  The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser does exactly what it says, it erases!  This stuff is amazing and has become my best friend.  If you have dark circles, give this stuff a go, you won't be sorry!!!! 

OK, so there are a few of my favorite things as of this current moment in time.  More to come, this is definitely just the beginning!!!  Enjoy!!!

***Natalie***





No comments:

Post a Comment